Able to put make up still?

Hi all, I'm currently pregnant with week 4 baby. Just a question whether I'm still able to put my skincare (toner, serum, lotions) and make up (foundation, Eyelash extension) as my job requires to meet clients. Some people tell me yes, some say try to avoid to. Abit confuse

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yea you can but just ensure that your cosmetics doesn’t contain any chemical sunscreen. As for skincare, best to avoid retinoids and salicylic acid. Not very sure about eyelash extensions as some says safe some says unsafe due to the usage of glue but I see many pregnant women with eyelash extensions so it depends on how comfortable you are with it, personally I stopped having my eyelash extended as each procedure took super long and my bladder couldn’t take it 😅

Read more

Why not? I still put on makeup as I was working all the way. Have to look professional. But I kept to as minimal as possible, mostly concealer, powder foundation, eyebrow liner, eyeliner and lipstick. And avoided using facial products with high level of BHA or AHA.

ofcourse yes. but avoid lipstick as it contain lead and u r likely to ingest some of it since it is on ur lips. However safe lipstick still contain ingredients that are harmful to fetus, good thing is now wear mask dont need to wear lipstick :) the rest not a problem

3y ago

Ya i dun wear lipstick so is fine. Thank you!

Hi hi! I still continue with my makeup and skincare. Only stopped using products with retinol! Maybe you might want to check your product ingredients? :)

VIP Member

yes you can but you may want to check that the ingredients are safe to use during pregnancy

TapFluencer

yes