Skincare/Make up

Hi hi! I’m a FTM at week 4 but fear is gripping my heart cuz the nxt scan will only be week 6. Did u felt the fear? Any recommendations on skincare during this pregnancy journey? Are we allowed to put make up?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey there! Congratulations on your pregnancy! It's totally normal to feel fear and anxiety, especially in the early stages when everything feels so uncertain. I remember feeling the same way during my pregnancies. My best advice is to try and stay as calm and positive as you can, and remember that worrying won't change the outcome. As for skincare during pregnancy, it's always best to check with your healthcare provider, as everyone's skin and pregnancy journey is different. Generally, it's recommended to avoid harsh chemicals and stick to gentle, natural products. Look for skincare labeled "pregnancy-safe" or "pregnancy-friendly", and make sure to stay hydrated and moisturized. When it comes to makeup, most cosmetics are safe to use during pregnancy, but again, it's a good idea to double-check with your doctor. Some women prefer to switch to natural or mineral-based makeup during pregnancy, just to be extra cautious. And don't forget to wash your face thoroughly at the end of the day to keep your skin healthy. I hope this helps ease some of your worries. Just remember to take care of yourself and listen to your body. Wishing you all the best with your pregnancy journey! https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

Yes the anxiety is always there for first checkups. On skincare and makeup, can find lots of information online, yes of course allowed to put makeup. For skincare wise, do try to use more natural products that isn’t full of chemicals parabens etc etc. also, don’t use retinoids during pregnancy!

I always use this website to check if the product I’m using is pregnancy/breastfeeding safe. https://www.15minutebeauty.com/pregnancy-friendly-skincare-products.html

I use my normal make up items however I also get products that are safe pregnancy.

TapFluencer

there are definitely pregancy safe ones out there 💕

💕