Worried early pregnancy

I'm currently going into 5 weeks pregnancy. My 1st HCG was 7.6 IU/L then within 48 hours it doubled up to 50.8 IU/L and after 7 days it was 1028.6 IU/L. The gynae said the numbers looks like a healthy pregnancy. But something's else is making me very worried. The gynae did a vaginal scan and the womb is still empty. But she found a small round cyst kind of thing on my right ovary.. she did ask me if it's painful or anything. I don't have any pain or bleeding . Has anyone encountered this before ? And also that fallopian tubes are all fine. Theres no problem with that. Just that there's a small cyst looking kind in my right ovary. Is it normal ?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Its due to ur pregnancy level. I have that too if will remove after giving birth. And also when your next visit try to ask or make a list of question to ur doctor. Atleast u dont missed out anything from him. Take care

Its normal since ur period stops and you are preggy. Cyst will go away after giving birth so no worries. Also congrats. Take care

Is it ovarian cyst? My gynae said it's common in women. Most of women with cyst have healthy pregnancies.

3y ago

The ultrasound will tell what kind of cyst. If you want more accurate and more details. Its better you go a good gyne. Its very important, cus pregnancy is not easy to us women