Unreasonable KKH!

I’ve been diagnosed with a 10cm ovary cyst at 29 weeks of pregnancy! Like now you detect the cyst? After all the scans done monthly!? I’m just very worried how is that possible and they even give me a later date for the trans abdominal scan to check on the cyst! When I asked them you want me to wait so long? All she could tell me is it’s fully booked... should I consider checking with SGH? Or can I even do that? I feel kkh is really not taking it seriously..

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Sorry to hear that. But cyst grow i think week by week. I also have cyst i used to go kkh last week only then after 4 days i feel cramps worst cramps ever then i need second opinion i went to NUH. 3-4 times scan and i got 4x5 cm benign cyst. Which kkh never tells me.

Hi mummy. So sorry to hear abt your plight! You may wish to switch hospitals to SGH or NUH. I’m with NUH and they really do take care of you when I took both subsidized and eventually switched to private.

3y ago

Hi Mummy So sorry to hear what u have gone through. Please do seek a 2nd opinion ASAP and you might wanna refer to the article here .... https://sg.theasianparent.com/best-gynaecologist-in-singapore Hope this helps and hang in there. Stay strong and positive. 💪

Yes please switch to SGH or NUH. Had bad experience at KKH before and heard horror stories there too! They don’t really take care of patients as well as SGH does

3y ago

Yes i heard that as well. Sgh i havent been there i just try nuh since my friend recomment me NUH.

I will advise you to switch hospital too, since the trust is not there, switching a hospital will make u feel better :)

you can go for 2nd opinion at mount e