loss of pregnancy symptoms

I'm currently going to be 6 weeks preggie soon. Was experiencing really bad fatigue and cramps in the first few weeks. Coming to 5 weeks, i think except for fatigue, basically i have no more preggie symptoms. Is it normal?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My Gynae mentioned the more I feel unwell due to the nausea-ness and all the preggie symptoms, it would mean that my baby is striving better. I was having signs of miscarriage during my first trimester and got it treated with duphaston. This duphaston is increasing pregnancy hormones and made me feel very sick. I think best is to check your condition with your Gynae.

Read more

It depends on individual. My mom didn’t have any morning sickness when she was pregnant with me and my bro. For me, currently 11 weeks, morning sickness only kicked in in 6 weeks, starting with loss of appetite. Don’t worry, so long you’re not bleeding you’re fine. But do get assurance from your gynae on how your baby is doing :)

Read more

its normal. I didn't have any morning sickness during first trimester. only fatigue and breast cramps. during 2nd trimester then I started to feel nauseous and bloated.

VIP Member

It’s normal to have little or no morning sickness during the first trimester. This is my case for both pregnancies. :)

VIP Member

Yup it’s normal. And you lucky

It’s normal