Emotionally unstable?

I’m currently on my 3rd trimester and somehow I often feel like i’m easily triggered to cry. Like although small stuff can leads me to crying. Anyone else felt like this before? It’s like i’m very very fragile

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I was quite emotional during my late first trimester to early second trimester. I was missing my mum and her food very much. It was quite depressing. I was overthinking over everything. But speaking to my husband helped me a lot. He understood it's the hormones so he never gave any advice but only listened. And trust me that was exactly what I wanted. I knew within what was right n wrong so I didn't needed him to tell me. I just wanted to let my emotions out n him listening to it helped big time. Eventually it got better. Now I'm third trimester n no such thoughts. I purposely deviate my mind to happy thoughts now 😊

Read more

I have been extra emotional and crying more easily, and for longer periods throughout pregnancy (am 25 weeks along so far). It’s partly hormonal, but I also decided to do extra things like journaling more, talking things out and doing things to care for myself mentally as I don’t want these negative emotions to affect my baby. It’s normal, but do take extra care of yourself too mummy and prioritise your emotional well-being. Don’t feel guilty about doing that for yourself. :)

Read more

Very normal🤣 always happened to me and yes, usually around third trimester. cry about anything, regardless big or small issue. when feeling the worst, didn't even feel like living anymore coz don't feel the purpose of life🤣pregnancy hormone is horrible.

Dont worry! I think i cried almost everyday! Esp over small yhings too! Its normal so dont worry and relax n rest more! Try to tell ur partner why or wat is causing you to be emotional or just have or do something tat brings u joy!!

yes..3 of my pregnancy I was very emotional..crying,insecure..basically nothing right.lol..only my 2nd pregnancy,I was very short tempered...very fierce for no reason.. definitely the hormones but try to put it under control k.

Im at my 2nd trimester and I am also very emotional. I can laugh like crazy but cry to even the smallest issue. Its ok Mummy, its our hormones! But just dont be so sad or emotional cos baby can feel us.

Mine started on the second trimester. Crying outburst over nothing in the middle of the night, in the car, at work, anywhere. Talk about it to someone you’re comfortable with - it’ll help! 🌻

Totally normal. Am at my 3rd tri now and i’m also very 😭😭