Cough that cause pee

I'm currently at 2nd trimester, I have been coughing for 2 weeks Non stop and to this really make me feel stress whenever i cough i had slightly pee into it. I also had asthma since childhood. Whenever i cough i can feel the pain. When i spit out whenever i cough there this yellowish and a blood. All i do was drink plenty of water but it will be the same. Keep coughing. I'm totally tired whenever had to keep on changing pad. I also had a 11 month baby to look after while my condition being like this. When going out To settle some errands even wear a mask while coughing people will give me that kind of look.. Totally stress. #pregnancy #advicepls

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Try to practice kegels, it can help strengthen your pelvic muscle and lessen the accidents. When you're pregnant the immune system is weak so whatever sickness tends to last longer :( I've been having cough for more than a month too. Hopefully will get better soon. I heard eating some honey daily can help.

Read more
3y ago

Honey should always go with room temperature water. Not hot or luke warm water. It will kill off the nutrients of the honey if hot/lukewarm water. Also use a plastic spoon to scoop the honey instead of a metal spoon.

Sometimes I peed too when I cough or sneeze. It's actually common in pregnancy cos your pelvic muscles are weak (not all pregnant mums experience this). Nothing you can do. But not sure about the blood. Maybe see a dr?

3y ago

I did experience this last year during my 4th child, i need to be admitted in the hospital due to asthma and virus infection plus last year i did took cough and flu injection and work as a retail. My condition get worsen. I'm not sure if my current condition are the same as last year anot. As i worried no one will be looking after my 11month baby...

Peeing slightly when you cough or sneeze is normal. As the baby is pressing on your bladder. Try not to keep a full bladder before you go relief urself in the loo.

Hi , u might wanna try chinese medicine ? Try yuguo at kembangan plz .

I dont think i can consume.. As my body system always get sick..