rotating sensation when peeing

I’m currently 15 weeks along. I woke up one night and went straight to pee. I usually do that several times in a night and the urine flow is quite smooth. But this time round, the pee couldn’t come out. What I felt was a rotating sensation inside my tummy as the pee is flowing through and trying to make its way out. The rotating feeling is as if my tummy is turning itself around as the bladder muscle contracts for peeing. I’ve never felt this before and it was extremely uncomfortable and slightly painful as the tummy rotated. Anybody experienced this before? Is it normal? I couldn’t find anything about this online. Please help.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think I may have felt that before. Feels like the pee went back in or something. Feels like I wanna pee again but there’s nothing coming out. Try drinking cranberry juice. Also, I have read that it’s quite common to have UTI while pregnant so be careful. If your pee is not clear, means you’re dehydrated and it can endanger baby’s amniotic fluid. That was what the docs I met told me. You may think you’ve drank enough but as long as your pee is still yellow, drink more especially during the day.

Read more

Drink more water . if you feel uncomfortable continuously. Contact your doctor.