Always pee in 3rd trim

Man the amount of times i pee now that im in 3rd trim is crazy. Sometimes even after i finish pee i feel like peeing again and always feel pressure on my bladder. Im working in office and i notice most of the time when im sitting down i dont feel like peeing much, but as soon as i stand up suddenly i feel like my bladder is super full, and need to pee very urgently. Lowkey scared ill get UTI because of this. I guess its normal ? #firsttimemom

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yeah coming 3rd tri is the difficult part where every sec, every min you need to go to the loo. I use thick panty liner or pad to ensure my undies dont get drench with water after washing 🤣 My first I had peeing like often because she's too active and hit my bladder much often but not my second (lucky me 😅)

Read more

yes normal. at times I felt I might not be able to hold my pee on the way to the toilet 😅 i used panty liner initially then i peed alittle at times when I laugh or sneeze so changed to pad towards the end of tri

I learned this trick during my 3rd trimester. While peeing, lift up your tummy, and press down on your bladder. This will ensure your bladder is fully drained. Worked well for me! Give it a try

Same though I guess for myself, I dont wake up every night to go pee. I'm more intrigued that I found out baby has hiccups now 😂First time mum here too.