Puppps Rashes I guess

I'm coming to 3rd trimester. I started to have itchy spots at my whole body. I couldnt sleep at night. I did try Suubalm it works for awhile I have no Idea what shower woap i need to use to stop the itchy spot. I tend to scratch it will turn out to have blood.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’ve always had eczema and my itch got worse on my tummy towards 2nd trimester. Suubalm definitely didn’t work for me. Doc prescribed ‘Basic’ Emolin (for shower) and the moisturiser to apply after - can get this at the hospital pharmacy for $3+ each. I was also given a mild steroid cream if I really cannot bare the itch. But I avoid using the steroid on my tummy. I also use Aveeno Skin Relief body wash. Itch spots still there but not as bad as few weeks ago.

Read more
VIP Member

I used aveena body wash and rub this organic balm I got from ig. Search aafiyahessentials. They are a local brand and they brew their our products. It works on relieving the itchiness while moisturizing my belly at the same time.

VIP Member

Oh no. Avoid scratching it dear. Use sensitive /acne body washes. Or You can continue use suubalm. Try apply snake powder after bathing or when it’s itch again reapply multiple times

Read more