10 Replies

My second one (planned pregnancy) has a 1% chance of trisomy 21 after my test done on 9 - 10 week. Do further amniocentesis test at 16 weeks. The result can out positive. We decide to terminate the pregnancy about 19 weeks. We go thru a hell of of mental torture during 9 weeks till 19 weeks and after post termination. Within 6 mths after termination, I get pregnant again (planned pregnancy as well, doctor encourage us to try again naturally). Miscarriage without any symptoms at 9 weeks. Doctor suspect trisomy 21 issue again. Did a test on dead foetus cells, trisomy 22. Doctor said can try again as both trisomy 21 and 22 are not related. They are just more common chromosome problem because of my age. Coming 41 in Oct 2020. Unexpected pregnancy within 4 mths (unplan), so worried and stressful on this pregnancy. Now 22 weeks pregnancy, done all the necessary tests. All tests turned out negative but placenta was a bit low that I need to monitor. Hope my recent pregancy miracle will happen to you as well. Hope we both have a smooth delivery with a healthy baby P.S (try to stay positive)

Can I check with you… how was the termination process like at week 19? My baby has high risk of trisomy 18

Hey I know how you feel. One of my blood test carried a trisomy defect as well but I didn’t think too much about it. Didn’t go for further checks as well. Leave it as it was and now I’m 3 weeks to my EDD and baby is as healthy as a horse. Don’t feel sad, decide what is the next step you want to take. Further tests to have a peace of mind? So that you can prepare financially? And what if it really turns out you’re carrying a DS baby? Are you going to terminate your pregnancy? Or will you continue and pray for your baby’s health? For many of us no matter what the results are, we won’t be terminating our pregnancy BUT there are some who might think otherwise because they can’t afford to raise a DS baby or how much you have to prepare mentally, physically and financially because it is a lifetime commitment. All the best Mummy, all I can advise for now is don’t overthink things.

I am also considering to leave it as it is and just hope for the best. I am also trying my best to not think about it. Thank you so much. I’ll think for a couple of days and then will decide what to do. ❤️

I was also a super high risk for down syndrome. that time no nasal bone detected and some heart issues too. so went for amniocentesis test. in the end down syndrome negative. Me and my hubby did discuss what do if the results turns out positive. Have faith dear. Will pray for you. hugs.

Thank you so much❤️ problem is my husband do not want to go for further testing so i’ll try to not think too much about it and then after a couple of days i’ll decide what to do.

Hi, I did an Oscar test , result is 1:27, scared the hell out of me , I paid 1k for panorama, it’s a v accurate test , the result is 1:100000 , pls do not terminate pregnancy due to their calculation thing. I’m 37 yrs old. Going to deliver in 1 week time. Go for panorama

I would like to do so but my husband is not keen to do it. I’m just hoping for the best although i really2 want to do further tests😞. But thank you! And all the best to you❣️❣️

Just got my Oscar results recently and was diagnosed at 1:157. I’m age 31 and considered high risk. Going for cvs test today. Pray that all will be well.

Sometimes age is also a factor that they calculated the results. I was one of them to have false positive results for ds. Especially for mummy above 35 yo.

Thing is i’m 32😞 oh gosh. Sigh. Let me think for a few more days.

I do understand your situation. I feel sorry for you. Pls follow the doctor's advice.

Thank you. I’ll consider it.

U can do the harmony test. Don’t worry mummy, it will be fine. :)

Thing is my husband do not want to do any further testing. But i’ll think about it for a couple more days. Thank you❤️

I just received my results with 1:2 ratio. 🥺🥺🥺

Pray for the best. 🌈🙏 Take care.

Thank you

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles