Spotting or miscarriage?

Hi, I’m about 5/6weeks and I found out that I’m bleeding. Bleed with cramps. Red blood. Changed pad once. Similar to period. I have experienced miscarriage before (about 4 months back) and previously I saw clots. This time round, no clots just bleeding and cramps.. like period. I’m going to visit the doctor tmr but the constant worry is there. Any words to calm me down? Anyone faced similar issue? Do share!

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Update. Went to the doctor and he confirmed that it was a miscarriage. For some reason, even tho it was an early miscarriage, doctor did clear “it”out cos he was scared that there might be further complications like infection if my body didn’t flush “it” out properly. Second miscarriage. 😪

Read more
2mo ago

I'm sorry to hear that. 😢 your rainbow baby will come soon ❤️. meanwhile, heal your body first 💪 rest well. ❤️‍🩹

Please make your way to KKH A and E. Better to be safe as doc will prescribe dusphastone for u. I had bleeding on my 1st tri on week 8/9, fetal heartbeat positive when I seek medical assistance immediately.

Pls dont wait for tmr. Pls go to kkh a&e now. Bledding with cramps is never a good sign. Early detection can help

I would go to KKH immediately.. hope for the best!🙏🏻

TapFluencer

🙏💕

🩶