Hows pregnancy experience on 1st trimester at 40s

Im 39 yrs old and on my 7 weeks. My tummy is bigger for 7weeks because of so many gas which makes it feels and looks bloated. I also feel its getting hard at night when sleeping. Anyone feels the same?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I was 39 when I conceived my 3rd and was at 7th week too when I turn 40 and I had all that, including heartburn and it was really agonising that I took small doses of Gaviscon to ease them until I got into nausea and vomitting phase from Wk10 to wk15.. Moving forward now at wk18 I am still having refluxes so I guess its my digestion working slower than usual and I am having better appetite, I am hoping to get out of it totally too, but as day goes by I just know when I need to vomit the bitter acid out to feel better,and I just embrace it and do it. I guess it's not just age, it's every different pregnant body. Do some light exercise like walking some distance, slowly, in 15mins to 30mins to work on our muscles. I felt better from walking and taking fresh air during first trimester. Bring water along and take sips when u stop. Also go on very small non greasy non spicy meals frequently so ur digestion can work better. We can do it momma!

Read more