37 weeks braxton hicks

Hi im at 37 weeks. I have frequent braxton hicks. Doctor suggest to induce me at 38 weeks next week. Im dilemma. Not sure to follow doctor advice or wait until my labour😔

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'd wait if I were you. If my baby wants to come out, he will come out when its time. I won't let anyone tell me otherwise unless its clearly me/baby is in danger.