Baby kicks and movement

I’m on my 35 weeks, baby kicks and movement is quite painful and uncomfortable sometimes. Is this normal ?

30 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Yes it is. Baby’s quite strong. And sometimes you may also get Braxton Hick’s contractions which are also quite uncomfortable... though, they’re nothing compared to the real thing 😅 For now, when baby gives a painful kick, try rubbing the area gently.. sometimes that pushes the foot away. Haha.. and relieves the pain

Read more

yes kicking almost daily which is good. im having twins, so i get kicked in the day and night..lol.. got the feeling that they took turns..😹

I think so.. as baby grow bigger, the movement become stronger. But it is great the baby is moving😁 it indicated that baby is healthy. Bear with it👍🏻

My ultrasound flame and the report is that the baby is upside down. At this time, the baby is upside down. Is it normal ??

4mo ago

yes it's normal . I'm also in 35 weeks 3days . I even got woken up by her kick 😂 at night .

Yes it’s normal. Now enjoy the movement once deliver you will going to miss it

same here. I feel like my tummy too tight not enough space for baby to move about.

Relate much with this! Whenever I feel my baby's kick and movement, it hurts me and feeling my tummy will pop out anytime 🤣

That’s normal. Hahahaha! When my twin is moving i was so uncomfy.😬 sometimes I thought they are fighting inside.😅

VIP Member

Yes, when they are getting stronger, some kicks may be painful to the rib

VIP Member

yes! baby is growing and their kicks is getting harder and stronger