Pregnancy Anxiety

Hi. I'm 28 weeks now and suspect myself having prenatal depression/anxiety.. Should i wait for my gynae appt which is next week or should I walk in to NUH A&E or should i see normal GP. I'm under NUH subsidy tho. And I'm not sure if is funny to walk in to NUH A&E... :/ IDK where to go... 😭

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Any reason why u are worry or having anxiety ? Or you just want to see the growing stage of baby everyday? If yes, then i think u can have a chat with ur gynae when u are going for ur follow up. Share with your gynae your concern and see how your gynae can address this ? If not u can reach out to the mummy group for some moral support! Stay safe mummy!

Read more
3y ago

I am a FTM hence I don’t know the struggle u are going thru to handle ur first born. But I just wanna say tough time don’t last tough people does! You will get thru this stage soon and maybe can ask your hubby for some support so he can share the work load with you.

I would suggest you to wait till your appt next week. However if it’s v serious then pls walk to A&E. I had anxiety issue too while Pregnant but I was with KKH.