Cramp Over Lower Abdomen

Hi, I'm 20 weeks n 5 days pregnant, I'm experiencing lower abdomen cramp and had just seen my gynae yesterday which he assured me that it is ok as my round Ligament is stretching due to first time pregnancy. But I'm still worried. Anyone has the same problem and how do you manage it?

100 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Me too , heard really bad but gynae said everything is ok , we may experience more pain on later trimester

It’s normal. Happened to me as well esp when I stood up after using the toilet.

5y ago

Me too!!!

Same here!mag 20 weeks na tom at nafefeel ko ung pain pero nawawala minsan nilalagyan ko ng manzanilla

4y ago

same here manzanilla and some oil mints ..

VIP Member

Make sure no bleeding or spotting. Cramps is cuz of bb needing more space :)

Yes me too,its normal cause the baby is bigger and bigger. The midwife said theres nothing to worry.

Same hereeee. 30 weeks now been going a&e way too often all i get was “ligament pain is normal” 😒

4y ago

I’ve tried! Even the socks ahhaha still same

yes normal lang daw sbi ng ob ku ksi same din sa akin...niresitahan nlang aku ng bcomple 3x a day

yes I have that too and my gynae also told me the same that cause this is my first pregnancy

hello. I m 20 week 1 day pregnant i couldn't feel nh movment of my baby....what to I do plz tell me

12mo ago

if it's unusual, best to get it checked for a peace of mind

im 20 weeks and 1 day pregnant sobrang likot na ni baby pnupuyat na ako😊😊

4y ago

same here...magugulat nalang ako ng madaling araw...3am oras ng paglilikot niya..hehheh