Covid vaccine

I’m 19 weeks plus pregnant . Is it advisable to get vaccinated since the government is implementing that all of us have to take. I’m working in a shopping mall how are we suppose to get both vaccine within few days. Anyone facing this problem is there any letter or anything to show the counter that we working inside the mall? Most important question Is the vaccine really safe for pregnant lady?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Hey Emeliana, the gov is suppose to issue an advisory about your question before 13 Oct. Thereafter there will also be 1 week grace period to implement the measures. As for whether the vaccine is safe for pregnant women, studies have shown that it is. There has also been many women in Singapore who are vaccinated while pregnant and had very normal births. I personally would be more worried about contracting Covid while pregnant. It’s been shown that pregnant women actually suffer more severe symptoms than others.

Read more
3y ago

Mummy, my 2nd dose is only on this 25/10.. So for tomorrow, can I still go to shopping mall and hawker ctr and coffee shop..? TIA .. ❤️