If you will dedicate a song for your kids what would it be and why ?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

"I'll be there (for you) " by martin Nievera . This song reminds me of my son . The lyrics is really heartwarming and touching like "when there's no one beside you I'll be there to guide you Catch you each time you fall when the stars wont shine anymore ill be there ." Every time i hear this song i cant help but cry and think how i love my child and to do everything thing for him and be there always for him .

Magbasa pa

"I Love You Always Forever" I never thought of what song I wanted to dedicate for my kids until I read this post. First line that came into mind is the title. I googled it and found the song. I liked the song way back then, and I had goosebumps listening to it again after several years. This time, every line of the song is specially dedicated to my 2 bundle of joy. :)

Magbasa pa

I'll dedicate "Somewhere Out There". It's a really sweet song and my parents always played that song for me when I was younger; so it means a lot to me and I want to share that bond with my kids too. :)

Miracle by Celine Dion. You're my life's one Miracle, Everything I've done that's good And you break my heart with tenderness, And I confess it's true I never knew a love like this till you....

Magbasa pa

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy, when skies are gray. You'll never know dear, how much I love you, please don't take my sunshine away. 💓

What a Wonderful World It completely summarizes how much I appreciate God's beautiful creation, including children watching them grow ❤️

Magbasa pa

"Don't Speak" by No Doubt. XD hahaha. As of now my daughter only speaks for a few reasons, and I can predict what they are each and every time!

Masterpiece by Sandi Patty. It speaks of how God masterfully crafted each child and given to their respective parents as God's precious gift.

Mine is Yellow by Coldplay. "Your skin, oh yeah, your skin and bones... Turn into something beautiful..."

You'll be in my Heart by Phil Collins ❤ This is also the song I dedicate to my father