Did you watch "Flower Hour: Usapang Vaginal Health" yesterday?

I watched the #FamHealthy webinar Flower Hour yesterday and learned so much about vaginal health. I didn't realize that I've been committing a lot of mistakes that may potentially harm my lady parts. Anyway, below are just some of my takeaways during the talk: πŸ‘‰ Good hygiene is very important πŸ‘‰ There's really no need to wear panty liners unless there's discharge πŸ‘‰ Vaginas are self regulating organs meaning, it has a self cleaning mechanism. πŸ‘‰ Avoid using panty liners πŸ‘‰ Cleaning with tap water is okay πŸ‘‰ Make sure it's dry aftee washing πŸ‘‰ We have to take care of our lady parts because it can cause infections or other diseases Those are just some of the many lessons that I have learned yesterday. Kudos to Dr. Geraldine and Dr. Q for answering all our questions and thank you The Asian Parent PH and Sanofi PH for coming up with helpful webinars like this! πŸ™‚ #theasianparentph #theasianparentphlive

Did you watch "Flower Hour: Usapang Vaginal Health" yesterday?
5 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

thank you for sharing! at night even pregnant na ko i don't wear undies na,straight with my loose shorts na para nakaka breath naman down there

Super Mum

Haven't watched it because of mommy duties but thanks for sharing. πŸ’›

Super Mum

Thank you for sharing mommy ❀

VIP Member

❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

VIP Member

wow! thanks mommy