where can i bring my wife for examining her womb?

I want take my wife to hospital or clinic for examining her womb to find out whats wrong. she said when she push her fingers on her stomach, she feels little pain. and also her stomach is abit bloated. she had miscarriage last year. she went for stomach massaging few times too. i cant find it in google. it shows me cervical cancer screening, etc. not sure what words to search. what word that is for examining womb? is it 'hysterosalpingogram'? thanks.

1 Reply
Write a reply

Go to obgyn of course