Attention all expecting mothers 🤰 Are you experiencing a rollercoaster of emotions?

Are you experiencing a rollercoaster of emotions during your pregnancy journey? Fret not, join me, Dr. Fairuz or an exciting and informative Q&A session. 📲 📢 Topic: Coping with Emotional Changes During Pregnancy 🤰 📅 Date: Wednesday, 14th June I understand the unique emotional challenges that pregnancy can bring. During this Q&A session, we'll delve into the intricacies of emotional well-being, stress management, and self-care during pregnancy. I’ll share some effective strategies, practical tips, and empowering insights to help you navigate these pregnancy changes. 💖✨ Leave your burning questions and concerns below this post, and I'll address them during the Q&A. 🗣️💬 #advicepls #pleasehelp #bantusharing

23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Are there any specific self-help books or links you recommend for pregnant women to better understand and cope with emotional changes?

11mo ago

The Pregnant Woman's Companion: Nine Strategies That Work to Keep Your Peace of Mind Through Pregnancy and Into Parenthood Paperback