Attention all expecting mothers 🤰 Are you experiencing a rollercoaster of emotions?

Are you experiencing a rollercoaster of emotions during your pregnancy journey? Fret not, join me, Dr. Fairuz or an exciting and informative Q&A session. 📲 📢 Topic: Coping with Emotional Changes During Pregnancy 🤰 📅 Date: Wednesday, 14th June I understand the unique emotional challenges that pregnancy can bring. During this Q&A session, we'll delve into the intricacies of emotional well-being, stress management, and self-care during pregnancy. I’ll share some effective strategies, practical tips, and empowering insights to help you navigate these pregnancy changes. 💖✨ Leave your burning questions and concerns below this post, and I'll address them during the Q&A. 🗣️💬 #advicepls #pleasehelp #bantusharing

23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

What are some coping techniques that women can use to manage their emotional well-being?

12mo ago

Hi Anonymous, it really goes back to the individual person what they found that really helped their emotions. It's good to have some me time, and do the things we like, usually involving sensory experiences, like baking, gardening, a bath or some light exercise. A chat with a good friend or listening to favorite music is also good for mental health.