4 weeks pregnant when to see gynae?

Hi I tested 12 days post conception and found that I'm pregnant! ? when should I make the appointment to see a gynaecologist? some said 8 weeks? thank u!

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Congratulations! If youre looking for subsidy for the first few months, get a referral letter from poly and get yoyr supplement (if any). After that go for your first appt and if you have decided to upgrade to private you may do so but just be informed once change to private gynae youre unable to change to subsidy any more... Please take care and rest well!

Read more

If u dont wanna waste money, u can go 8 weeks. Cos ard 6 to 8 weeks, u can see the heartbeat. However, if u are anxious and need someone to confirm ur pregnancy. Or if u have some worries like u see spotting, then u can go early. But can only see the waterbag. At this period, pls take folic acid 5mg everday.

Read more
TapFluencer

I went straight to gyne and double confirm. But if you're going gov hospital they only will fix appointment to see you when you're 8 weeks.

Congrats :) You can go straight to a gynae, or head to your polyclinic and get a referral letter

Congratulations! You should go early. I went as soon as I saw the double lines 😊

I went to gynae after testing positive to double confirm with ultrasound.

Super Mum

I make appt with my gynae the moment i got positive results at wk 5

U can go see anything but if u can wait then make appt on ur wk8

Super Mum

I went ASAP when I saw the double line. No harm going in early!

Congratz! You can either go to a gp or polyclinic anytime now!