Mummies! Any experience using Baygon Odorless Multi Insect Killer?

I recently came across a post discussing the Baygon Odorless Multi Insect Killer. Have any of you ever tried it? Any reviews, Mummies? 😀

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Are we safe from mosquitoes when we are indoors? Not really. To avoid catching dengue or attracting mosquitoes, we ensure that our place is clean and that there are no standing water near our home. We don't provide conducive enviroment for mosquitoes to breed! In addition, we use the Baygon Electric Repellent to protect against unwanted "guests" at night. Simple steps to keep dengue/mosquitoes away!

Read more
VIP Member

My family loves to open the windows, keeping plants in the balcony, and my LO (even myself ) always eats around the house, so ants, cockroaches, roaches and other insects can be found sometimes. With the faster and wider spray coverage, Baygon Double Nozzle aerosol provides maximum killing power against them and delivers fast knockdown with long lasting residual action up to 4 weeks. Phew!

Read more
VIP Member

I dont know if any of you mummies do this, but i always love to spray my home with Baygon Aerosol before leaving the house so that when i’m out, it decreases the odds of mosquitoes breeding or even let any insects into my home. I love that its odourless unlike other aerosols, great to keep one at home as you may never know when you might need it!

Read more
Super Mum

Baygon Aerosol is so useful and must have it at home. I don't have to worry about crawling insects or mosquitoes anymore. Baygon Aerosol helps me to get rid of all insects and mosquitoes!

TapFluencer

Samantha Chiam Dengue is constantly on the rise, the symptoms and effects of dengue are worrying and is something serious! I am definitely very afraid of it, how bout you?

VIP Member

Baygon Aerosol is a must have in every household, it can eliminate all the insects, mosquitos and even cockroaches with no odor!

VIP Member

I have been using Baygon Aerosol for many years. It is my most reliable life saver as I'm so scared of insects and cockroaches!

VIP Member

Baygon Aerosol's double nozzle ensure sure-kill of mozzies and crawling insects. And the best part it leaves no odour.

Yes. I have tried it. In fact anything "Odourless" is my 1st choice now. It wks as well as those usual one.

VIP Member

Baygon Odorless Multi Insect Killer, not only kill insects fast and the plus point it leaves no odor.