I do not get time to spend with my baby. I come home at 7.30 and till 9.30 I get busy in the kitchen. How do I manage my time. Need some guidance from mommies

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

First of all....a big salute to you for managing baby, work AND kitchen!! Hats off! I agree with the other comment that suggests hiring a maid, but if you can't you still most certainly do need help. No matter what people say, its,insane for one person to manage all 3 things all by herself and not fair at all. So either hire someone or get your husband or someone else in the family to pitch in with kitchen work like chopping, laying the table, clearing the table, closing the kitchen etc. If you must do everything by yourself a couple of things could help, chop veggies over the weekend and store in fridge, prepare atta and keep in fridge, pre-decide your menu for the week. I don't know the setup at your home but hope this is helpful. Wish you all the very best!

Read more

If possible hire a cook so u can get enough time to spend with Ur kids.or get help from someone (if possible ) for preparation of meal before u rich to home.so that u get very less time for cooking and in between u can play with Ur kids too

Looks like moms r inactive here