I need opinion from husbands. At the point when incident happened I was 37+4weeks preg, having very bad cough and running nose for 2 weeks, unfortunately, #1 was down with 38-39 deg fever too. Hub would be having 2 days event on the next day Sat and Sun at 9am. Last fri, hub had a gathering with his 2 sec frens over dinner. He said he would be back at 10pm and will also buy me supper from the place they had dinner. However, 10pm he called and informed that the kitchen was already closed. Honestly, at that moment i was rather disappointed as he was there how could the staffs not notifying customers that the kitchen was closing? I replied nvm forget it then and hang up the call. He knew i wasnt happy about it. At about closed to 12mn, he was still not back and no msg from hub, i asked where was he, and he replied "boat quay". Thereafter we didnt contact anymore. That night i was in contact with one of the fren's wife and she informed that her hub was home at 1+am. However, at 3+am i still didnt receive any msg or neither was hub home. I was really angry with his irresponsible actions for nt informing and continued drinking with his fren. But i went to slp instead of continuing waiting for him. Woke up at 530am i called hub's phones(work phone and personal phone) both didnt pick up, i also called his fren's, didnt pick up too. I called 3x on each of the phone. The only time i received hub's msg was at 11am. "Dear, i went back parent's place to slp, fren called a valet and i followed him back to parent's hse." Since Fri till now, hub didnt apologise or talk to me, and i know he didnt feel that in any ways he was in the wrong. Cox this is not the first time he is behaving in such manner(mia, not informing any of his whereabouts, not feeling in any way he was in the wrong) What's your take, daddies?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Have you lay down the facts of the incident to him? If you don't say anything, he certainly won't apologies. He can't read your mind =x

7y ago

I won't say that is the normal behavior but he can't read your mind.. He might have his own version of story. At the end of the day one should not be convicted without hearing his or her side of the story.. That is fairness.