marital status

do i need to inform about change of marital status from married to divorce to my reporting officer. Or can i just directly go to HR and update. From healthcare.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Need to inform your manager as well as HR. Because HR will need to update employee data. Manager should be aware so that she or he can be mindful of your situation.

VIP Member

Hi... iris poh advice is correct. You need to do both