Helper keeps kissing toddlers

I need help! My 1 week old helper (single mom of f/10yo & m/3yo) keeps kissing my 15 month old toddlers. Her main duties are house chores. She does not care for them at home as they are attending infant care. She would care for them on short instances like when we are eating etc. So everytime she walk pass them at home or anytime she has the opportunity, she will shower them with kisses. More than me and their father kisses them in a day. She doesnt kiss them on the lips, just all over the face. Its starting to gross me out. Cos now that i wna kiss my kids, i think about her kisses all over their faces. 🤢 Am i over reacting? Should i advise her to stop?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If you’re uncomfortable it’s advisable that you tell her not to. Or if she is reluctant on wanting to still kiss your babies than maybe could ask her not to have her lips directly touching baby’s skin. (Like closing lips and smelling that kind) it’s just for safety purposes as you wouldn’t know the germs we have which can affect baby and toddlers easily. Hope this helps!

Read more

Tell her for hygiene purpose don’t kiss your children. That’s how virus and bacteria spread and how children get sick.