cda card

i need to buy stuffs for my lo in mothercare or kiddy palace. can i use the cda card

26 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

No you can’t. From BabyBonus website: You can use the savings in the CDA to pay for educational and healthcare expenses of all your children at the following Baby Bonus Approved Institutions (AIs): i) Child Care Centres ii) Kindergartens iii) Special education schools iv) Providers of early intervention programmes v) Providers of assistive technology devices vi) Hospitals and clinics vii) Pharmacies viii) Optical shops

Read more

It is a blessing that CDA usage is restricted. Imagine if every mother in SG can buy things from KiddyPalace or Mothercare with CDA. Those prices gonna spike up and still ended up we all need to pay more than now. If it is clothes or baby accessories, try Qoo10 or Ezbuy. For milk and diapers, online is much cheaper than retail.

Read more

CDA funds are to make purchase on healthcare related products or services at licensed pharmacies, optical shops and providers of assistive technology devices.

No, you can't. There is a link in the letter sent together with the card. You can check out the places where the card is accepted.

VIP Member

No. CDA card can use for purchases at appointed pharmacies, clinics, child care and hospital.

VIP Member

No, you can’t. CDA accounts can only be use for organizations appointed by government

VIP Member

no. cannot. unless u get your stuffs from pharmacy eg medication

VIP Member

nope. This card accepted mostly at pd, childcare, kindys etc

Can’t. Can be use at Guardian or Watson

No Cda card cannot be used there.