Anong namimiss mo?

I miss the crowd. After xxx months of spending time apart with all this social distancing, I am kind of missing the crowd. From a far, I am seeing the devastation caused by the coronavirus pandemic, I realized that what we have before is now a luxury. Whether it's going for a walk in a busy street or just sipping a cup of coffee with your favorite person (I miss this very much) 😭. Even as simple as sparking up a conversation with your neighbors. Guys it is normal to feel a bit nostalgic for life's little moments that have been temporarily paused. BTW, in this photo (A little back story) Me and my travel buddies walked around the busy Old streets of Jiufen in taiwan. Little did I know that Victoria is already in my tummy. 😅 Thank you for the 36k steps guys(c/o fitbit)! Ikaw mommy, what are the things you miss the most ngayong may pandemic?#firstbaby #advicepls #1stimemom #theasianparentph #momlife #momblogph #millenialmomph #motherhoodph #momlifeph #breastfeedingmom #kwentuhangmommies #taiwan #travelgram #travelingmomph

Anong namimiss mo?
9 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Lahat :(