I know I sound a bit greedy but I just realised that Mt A did not give me the diaper bag upon my discharge. Most likely it was because my bb was transferred to another hospital on 3rd day so they did not realise it. Now that bb is 3 mths old and I can spare some time when bb goes into infant care. Do you think is worth going back to Mt A to collect the diaper bag as we do not drive? Would the things be "outgrown" by now?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Nah, I don't think it's worth the trip especially since u do not drive and Mt A is not really accessible anyways. I can totally understand ur thinking as I might feel likewise but the things in there are really small and sample size only - nothing special tho it can come in handy when u go out and have to bath the baby? But u can always use other preferred brand of ur choice too yar. It's almost the same as the other goodie bags that U may have collected over a long time too

Read more

Personally I wouldn't bother (especially if I need to make an extra effort to get there) because most of the items are samples. You can have a look at the items given in the goodie bag in this blog and see if you're keen with these items. https://misskafkaesque.wordpress.com/tag/goodie-bag-mount-alvernia/

Read more
8y ago

you're welcome :)

Not worth travelling down just to collect the diaper bag as mount a is not near any mrt station so you need buy for the transportation to and fro .

VIP Member

Not worth it la, not something expensive to die for also. I have it if you want, I can give it to you.

VIP Member

Yeah I would not bother either - we didn't use anything from the diaper bag

Not worth it, its better to spend the time on something meaningful ^^

I won't bother either. Don't have to bother go back take