Newborn Baby Boy Clothes/Sizing

Hello! May I know how many newborn/3M/6M clothes did you mummies prepare for your newborn baby?? Is it okay to wear bodysuit to sleep at night (without shorts/pants)? Or must it be long pajamas with covered toes? I know that babies outgrow their clothes v fast, but I’m wondering just how much is enough if we don’t do laundry everyday, but once every 2 days? Thank you!!

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Actually i will suggest to just buy 3months first. The rest like 6m onwards, you monitor your baby and fill up. Why because, for example: my baby doesn’t have vomiting issue so I dont have to keep changing clothes. But my baby grew from 10th percentile to 90percentile in a short period of time and thus many clothes that we thought he could wear, only managed to wear once and can put in storeroom already. Or that we forgot we have those clothes for him since we bought so long ago. Haha Next, my baby has a habit of rubbing his feet until the socks will come off. So I can only get pyjamas that are fully covered for his toes. So to your first question, dont get too many. Maybe 10 day time and 5 night time clothes will be good, the rest you slowly fill up after you monitor and observe your baby. Then you must let them wear fully covered pyjamas. Cannot short sleeves and short pants. Cause they are still too small, better to be warm than cold.

Read more