How TeamBakunanay helped me?

I joined Team BakuNanay Community in FB a few months ago and as a first-time mom, it really helps me tVaccinesWorkforAll be informed about vaccination. My daughter had a catch-up vaccination last October. We skipped some of her immunization schedule which is actually not recommended even it is pandemic. Thanks to TeamBakunanay for the helpful information. Dear Nanays, get your children vaccinated. Vaccines are proven to save lives. Thank you TeamBakuNanay for serving our mommies, families and the whole community! Happy Anniversary, TeamBakunanay! #TeamBakuNanayTurns1 Join us in #๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ข๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™ ๐™ช๐™‰๐™–๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฎ community of moms on Facebook to learn and to spread right info about vaccination. ๐Ÿ’ช https://www.facebook.com/groups/bakunanay/ theAsianparent PhilippinesVIParents Philippines #TeamBakuNanay #ProudtobeABakuNanay #AllAboutBakuna #HealthierPhilippines #VaccinesWorkForAll

How TeamBakunanay helped me?
3 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Sobrang nakakatuwa talaga na naging oart ako ng community na to kasi sobrang dame kong natutunan about vaccines and health ng mga kids. Lalo na thisnpandemic. Suoer grateful to be part of Team BakuNanay.๐Ÿฅฐ

Super Mum

helpful to have a community like this that provide info about vaccines

Post reply imageGIF
VIP Member

Super informative and helpful yun TeamBakuNanay ๐Ÿค