I will be holding my girl baby shower at my house (4room flat), around 50 pax adults. Decided on neos garden for catering. Qns 1) Is neos garden serving portion generous? Of 50 adults attending, should i order 50 pax or 45 pax? Qns 2) Any recommendation for affordable cake gift for my guest? Preferably per box range between $5 to $7 if there is any. Qns 3) For the cake gift, is it 1 box per guest or family? Qns 4) Do i need to deliver extra cake gift to people i didn't invite but it's my relative? Qns 5) if i invited my friends or relatives but they no time to come, shall i still deliver the cake gift to them?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

1) I simply love neo garden! Their serving is generous and their setup is good too.for 50 adults I will order 40pax food Coz I assume some people will drop out last minute 2) for cake gift you can check out baby in love. They have monthly promotions, 3) it will be one box per family 4)it depends on you . If you are not close to relatives and both side parents are fine then you can do without delivering to them 5) for me I only gave the cake gift to people I did not invite to the party aka the relatives There is no hard and fast rule about who you should give the cake gift. It is up to the parents and the grandparents

Read more