Hi mummies.. suggestions for my 1 year old bday party? can accommodate 50 adults at least.. best within $20/pax.. any suggestions will be good.. thank u!

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello. Happy advance birthday for your little one! One whole year of being a mummy! Phew. You're talking about place or caterer? If caterer, you can try LPH catering. Halal caterer. Whatsapp, Shoan at +65 9118 9163. Let him know you're my friend, & ask him any questions, he is more than happy to answer. He has been my caterer for more than 5 years, still counting. Loyal customer. I love their food, service & everything! Cheap too! No GST! Nett price. As low as $10/pax! Super yummy.

Read more
8y ago

Venue, if you're finding indoor playgrounds i do have lobang too! You can try Red Bean Park, check them out on Facebook! Let them know you're my friend, & let them know what you are looking for!

You can consider country clubs like Singapore Swimming club function hall - my colleague recently did her baby's 100 days there. It was about $45 per head for dinner and the venue was pretty and food was quite good. I believe lunch price is cheaper, should be able to do it for $30 per head, which is slightly out of your Budget.

Read more
VIP Member

Thanks Charmaine for the lead! Will probably use him for our upcoming party. For venue, candylicious at Vivo city rents out their venue function room. Also can try Hort park function room. If you want place with food - try TCC, they have a kids party package

8y ago

No problem! Am i invited!? Hahaha!

Maybe you can consider condo function hall, the multi purpose hall at HDB or book a room at your nearest community centre? You can also rent a small bouncing castle, games station for the party.