sushi places

Hi all. I will be having a gathering at a sushi place soon with my colleagues.can you recommend me some safe to eat sushi menu that you would eat when your preg? Im not really good in sushi as i rarely dine there.. i knw it must be fully cooked.. is wasabi, soy sauce n seaweed ok to eat? Let me know what do u usually eat. Thanks!!

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Some sushi restaurants sell mostly are raw. Do double check the restaurant via online menu. Just take note. If u are going to Eg sushi tei , Koh Grill and Sushi Bar , genki , they have mixture. Just avoid half cooked or raw sashimi, shrimp , octopus , scallops , spicy tuna , tuna belly etc Cooked - You can get chicken/beef /seafood / Ebi / Ungai Don ( rice ) , Udon / Ramen (noodle) , Ungai Roll, tempura , fried chicken , tuna (cooked) , fried shrimp etc Don’t worry , there’s a menu for you. You can see difference cooked n raw dishes. If not you can double check with the staff. Soya sauce & seaweed are ok. Wasabi I tried, dip a little (1-2 times) are ok. But too much I get heart burn. If u easily get heart burn or worry. Avoid wasabi.

Read more

Definitely cooked food but but but please ensure to let the waitress know that you're pregnant so they won't use the same gloves they used to handle raw food to handle cooked food. Happened to me and I was down for a week due to food poisoning 😅😅