Crying boy

I have a son, about 7 weeks old. Cries alot and always seem to be in discomfort (looks like bad tummy issues) Sometimes even after he has pooped, he still cries alot no matter what we do, feeding, diapering, carrying him. Do any of you face similar issues? If so, whats the secret to this?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My 1mth old babygirl is the same too! We guess it’s colic that’s making her uncomfy. Even while breastfeeding or sleeping and she wants to fart/poop, will cry/grunt or get very fussy. On good days, will be quiet after diaper change. On not so good days, she will cry murder and I will become clueless. Husband will carry her in a different position to try and soothe her. Still figuring out everyday...

Read more
4y ago

My babygirl is 3 months now and till today I have never gone out with her alone cause I’m scared she’ll cry murder 😅 Now we noticed that if she does that, she’s just cranky and wants to sleep. So I’ll carry her around the house first till she’s calm before breastfeeding her and she’ll fall asleep shortly after. If outside, I’ll just carry her till she’s calm. I actually rushed to the nursing room when I’m out and she’ll cry murder inside till she’s tired and fall asleep on my shoulder. It’s tiring though. She’ll be in infant care next month and I’m already having the anxiety..