A little Stress up

Hi i have issues recently with my MIL . It’s quite saddening that my MIL love to control me and my husband’s regardless it is about work or our marriage. So i am currently 31weeks pregnant - before i even reach my third trimester she has already try implementing on how she wants her grandchildren to be taken care of and takecare of the child as if it was her own. Not letting me or my husband had a chance. But after quite sometime me and my husband stood up for ourselves and she obviously wasn’t happy about it. I don’t know whether to blame my pregnancy hormones or just that some people are really too much?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Theoretically we should be able to feel more relieved with the present of PIL or own parents. However, the reality is they make us busier most of the time "baby hungry, baby sleepy, give him this, give him that, do this do that, this not correct, you should do like this, worry this worry that..."!!!!!!!! How i wish they will say "you want to go paktor? I help you take care baby for a night". Ask your MIL rest lah. She do more bad than good

Read more