A little Stress up

Hi i have issues recently with my MIL . It’s quite saddening that my MIL love to control me and my husband’s regardless it is about work or our marriage. So i am currently 31weeks pregnant - before i even reach my third trimester she has already try implementing on how she wants her grandchildren to be taken care of and takecare of the child as if it was her own. Not letting me or my husband had a chance. But after quite sometime me and my husband stood up for ourselves and she obviously wasn’t happy about it. I don’t know whether to blame my pregnancy hormones or just that some people are really too much?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Mine straight up said, "i forgot how to bath newborn, i forgot this, i forgot that." turns out all her kids were raised by the popo. lol. She only see, see. Even then also she's a tiger mom that made the kids more despised of her , not to mention her loud voice when she talks. Its a good thing as before i married, she already said " there can nvr be 2 women in d same house." I agree 100% n rented first before buying our current home. With the CL's valuable knowledge, i raised my newborn till he's toddler now. So its kinda blessings i might say. So morale of the story: Get a confinement lady that will take care of ur newborn as well as u, mummy. End of story

Read more