I have irregular hormone but my husband expects another child. How should I improve my hormone. What kind of diet should I consume?

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Thanks to you Dr Ofua for the great help you render to my family, your advice and herbs really worked out the way you said it will be, we pray that God grant you good health and long life to help people who are trying to get pregnant, just the way i was before i met you, today me and my husband we are now proud parents of two children, and we owe it to you sir, Indeed you are truly Great.  Before i contacted Dr Ofua Ofure for help, I have been trying to get pregnant for years, I try several pregnancy pills i heard about Clomid and i also gave it a try, Clomid has side effect I tried and i ended up having scars more complications, but there are better herbs tincture that will help with infertility problem. Restore your period, hormonal imbalance, Fallopian tube, scar issue, not ovulating, Above all it will increase your fertility and get pregnant.You can contact Dr Ofua on thegreatherbalhealinghome @ gmail . com or call/whatsapp +2347059497969 He was the one who help me, with his herbal medicine and today am a proud mother of two kids., Once again we say thanks to you sir.

Read more