Do I have drink milk now?

Do I have to drink milk as I'm 13 week pregnant?any recommendation?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months! See how it works. What'sApp : +393512615163 I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so much testimony about how Dark Web hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich. Email : [email protected] Hangout : [email protected] What'sApp : +393512615163 They also sent me the blank atm card. I have used it to get 90,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. The Dark Web is giving out cards just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of an atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.

Read more

I asked my gynae if I should drink maternity milk, she say it’s optional. It’s good as a healthy snack and good if your diet is healthy. The sugar level in the maternity milk must also take note as some brands can get quite sweet. My baby’s size is abit big at 25th weeks with her weight at 888g. My gynae told me I need to watch my sugar and that maternity milk is only for me as a healthy snack when I’m craving for sweet stuffs

Read more
2y ago

I not sure leh. But maybe your bb is proportionate hahaha. My girl tummy bigger than head😅😅 and i think also boils down to the gynae. Some would want mummies to watch their diet because with bigger tummy, during delivery, baby will get stuck at the shoulder area

depend on u but I have back pain issue and Dr say best to have more calcium, even though I taking calcium pills, I still take milk as well.. for my first and second pregnancy, both I take HL milk.. but the HL milk, the promoter once told me, the green packaging one is not suitable for pregnant lady.. so pls take note on that.

Read more

Optional. Marigold Low fat milk/Meiji milk. I personally don’t like maternal milk and it’s also higher in sugar 😃 Alternatively, can ask your gynae for calcium pills.

I tried maternity milk only once & it tasted so awful. Having meiji daily now.

Anmum chocolate maternity milk is not bad.

0 sugar soy milk is also an option.

Friso mum!!