I have clothes and toys I'd like to donate to a charity that my kids have outgrown of. Any recommendations mummies?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

That's really kind of you! Here are some places I can think of at the top of my head where you drop off your donations of toys and clothes: 1) Sanctuary House - Sanctuary House is a non-profit organisation that provides foster care for children (infants and children 3-6) and support for families. This organisation provides toys and supplies to households helping to look after these children. Items can be delivered to the Sanctuary House office, from where they will be distributed. It is open 9am-6pm, daily. Address: Sanctuary House, 159A Thomson Road, S307612, Phone: 6221 0588 Email: [email protected] Website: www.sanctuaryhouse.com.sg 2) Babes Crisis Pregnancy Support - This organisation helps alleviate the financial and emotional burdens of teenage mums (21 and below) by donating baby-related supplies. They also help teenage moms make informed decisions about their lives and their babies'. Besides clothes and toys, you can donate things like formula milk, diapers, baby cots, prams, pretty much anything a new mom might need. Donation collection happens all year round. You can visit their website at: http://babes.org.sg and to donate, drop them an email at [email protected].

Read more