Pacifier baby

I hate it when my mil bought a new brand pacifier without my consent and gave it to my baby. Anyhow only. So piss off.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Just keep it away and don’t give it to your baby. If she buys again, keep it away and don’t give it to your baby again. Do it until she understands. If I were you, I’ll just tell my MIL off nicely to stop buying. If she still buys, tell her off again. Keep doing so until she understands. Involve your husband as well. Keep all the pacifiers and eventually show it to her and tell her this is how much she has wasted money on until she fully understands.

Read more

I understand how you feel 😕 Just breathe okay? You may want to ask your husband to help you with communicating to her. Explain why that may mess up her habits and how you both would prefer for her to ask before changing anything or giving baby anything. And highlighting ‘both’ because your husband should also be concerned about your baby’s routines and how to raise him/her.

Read more

welcome to the club of feuding with meddling MILs! have to put a stop to her acts now, else it will worsen like my case.. I made the mistake of not stopping her from the start... now she anyhows buys sweet cakes, snacks and trashy food to feed my toddler secretly... when I catch her in the act, she would exhibit her damn black face and proclaim my son asked her for the snacks!

Read more

Cool down mummy! I feel u too! Perhaps if u can get your husband to talk to his mum if she still do whatever she wants then u can tell her off “is my baby, can you please talk/ask me before u do anything?” She might feel offended but who asked her to piss u off first isn’t it? 🙊

cut it and throw it away. it’s your baby. you have the right to anyhow