Fluid intake

I hate drinking water pre pregnancy, during pregnancy it makes me dislike drinking water even more! I’m about 5 months pregnant now and all I drank was nutrisoy no sugar soya milk & Perrier.. I wonder if that’s ok? Is anyone the same here? Hope it won’t cause any harm to my baby

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Soya milk is fine, but I’d say take everything in moderation. Water is very important so do try to somehow take some daily and slowly increase the intake. I don’t dislike plain water but I dont drink them unless I’ve got no choice prepregnancy. I didn’t drink much as well during pregnancy till I enter third trimester….. You won’t know how good water taste especially after midnight 😂

Read more

i really hate drinking water too! what my gynae recommended was just sipping water throughout the day or even pocari sweat will help. on my end i now drink water mixed with lemon or yuzu or ribena syrup on alternate. just a little of it so that it has taste but not sweet. other days i’ll make fruits smoothie. if you like drinking soup, soup helps too with your fluid intake.

Read more

me too, but i found a workaround to only drink ice cold water with lemon slice. once i did that i was able to drink water regularly! everyone disapproves of me drinking cold water but really have to brush it off

u can try to infuse fruits into the water. initially i dislike drinking water as well, so i did that and gradually ok with water now

i drank soya everyday when im pregnant . so far ok . and the result later, my kids all come out with white face ! hahahahas