To all Mommas! I just want to send all my love and appreciations to all of you

I am so happy lang that I found this app. This is already my second pregnancy, the first one I have when I was 24 years old, but i guess naisip ata ni Lord di pa kami ready ng partner ko kaya kinuha niya (He was only 20 weeks in my tummy). It was really devastating for us, and for me especially. I still visit his grave whenever I missed him. Now, I am pregnant again, 7 weeks and 5 days. My partner and I are both happy about this. I am already 28 years old, but may takot pa din sakin since my threatened miscarriage na naman sakin, i couldn’t announce my pregnancy yet, since there’s still a fear in my heart. Nonetheless, i want to give my appreciation to All momma’s out there that always answer my questions out here. Thank you for this app! I am glad to be in this friendly community! #sendingLove #claimingbirthclubMarch2023

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Hi Mi! I can relate. I suffered 2 consecutive miscarriages before. But now, God gave me another hope. Just wanna share this words that I'm keeping in my heart: "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding." Let's keep the faith po. God is in control. 💕