Postpartum abdomen pain

I had severe cramps last night about 2am and it only subsided abt 4plus am. It was still painful esp during breastfeeding. I then took panadol abt 5am n slept till 8am without much pain. After bfast, i continued feeling pain only not as intensed as it was at 2am. My lower back has started to feel sore too. Now its midnight and i am still in pain. So far no other symptoms. Should i go dr or just wait it out.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Were you using epidural or c section or natural birth? PP Abdomen Pain occur for awhile however, during confinement I will highlight this with my masseuse to let her know of the pain. It could be the womb area, it could be blood clot not remove properly, etc then I will bind and wrap . This is to also maintain good posture when seating down. Because we use to have big bumps so after giving birth the excess skin stretch folded and cause pain in abdomen area causing discomfort same with lower back pain. However, if pain persistent get it check with doctor immediately and they will advise you.

Read more
1y ago

Thank god. Take care okay. If not must use urine bag like me for first trimester or keep coming back to KKH for urine drain out 🥲