Miscarriage twice, will you try again ?

I had miscarriage once when I was 7weeks 2 years ago, I had another miscarriage when I was 14weeks recently. Would you try again to conceive ?

25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Yes! And I did. So sorry for the loss, I can totally feel you. Twice miscarriages at 6 weeks and 9 weeks within 2 years. I have tried a few IUIs, but all failed. Conceived naturally but ended in miscarriage. Tried countless of tcm all these years as well. Both our fertility tests results are fine. Decided to try IVF in the end, after my endocrinologist suggests it since my miscarriages are unknown, probably its chromosomal issue. Maybe she is right, my first IVF was successful, my boy is 3yo now. My TTC journey all in all took 8yrs. Dont give up hopes even when things are not going your way!!!! Jiayou!!!

Read more
3y ago

u been thru so much!

I'm so sorry for your loss... I had 2 miscarriages in the last 6 months, 1 chemical and 1 at almost 6 weeks along. To be honest, I am so frightened by the possibility of another loss that I will slip into depression... Yet many folks around me encourage and support me to try again, but only when I am ready. One of the KKH nurses attending to me during my admittance told me she has had so many patients much older than me (I'm 37) and despite having multiple miscarriages, they are still trying... Pls dun give up, lots of baby dusts to us 😘

Read more
3y ago

Thanks for your encouragement words. I will try again once I’m ready.

TapFluencer

I lost when I was 17 weeks, is like the end of the world. People told me they understand how I feel which I don’t think they do. Cos they didn’t went thru what I been thru. Shortly after my rainbow baby came along. With extra care and extra caution, 2 months of bed rest. Cutting down on walks, doing extra cervival length check as suggested by gyne till close to 20 weeks. Staying positive, eat well. Thing will go well. My bb is now going to 9 mths, induced natural healthy bb! Babe, Jiayou!

Read more
3y ago

Can I ask How long after did u try for your rainbow baby ? Yes i agree ! indeed is like end of the world for us and ppl around us didn’t go thru this won’t understand.

I am so sorry for your loss. Miscarriage, regardless of how early on you are, is a truly heartbreaking experience. It is the combined choice of you and your spouse to try or not try again. Give yourself some time to grieve and build up your strength if you would like to try again. You need a strong body and mind to go through another pregnancy. Should you decide to try again, try to take things slow. Nothing is impossible :) my heart really goes out to you, girl.

Read more
3y ago

Thank you for your encouragement. I guess it take time to heal.

Third time could be a charm. I had 2 chemical pregnancies too before this, now i'm 24 weeks pregnant. The months of waiting could be long and dreadful, but keep yourself and partner healthy and positive, try out options that you are comfortable with be it diet, intercourse timings or supplement. Baby dust to you! ❤️

Read more
3y ago

Thank you for your encouragement. Congratulations to you.

VIP Member

Yes. But perhaps find the cause of it, my colleagues also had a miscarriage twice, baby no heart beat, they spend quite a sum to check any underlying cause and they did manage to find out why, the gynae then help them and they successfully conceive the 3rd time. With some medication etc. Sorry to hear your loss.

Read more

sorry for your lost. I miscarriage twice. less than 14weeks and induced at 21weeks. now I am pregnant again. keeping fingercross this time. I would encourage to try when you are ready. let nature takes it course. most importantly, stay happy.

3y ago

Congratulations! I wish u all the best, everything will be fine and smooth for you.

I had a loss at 7 weeks ago in 2019.. but I conceive again in 2020.. maybe you Shd try TCM. I went to strengthen my body and took care of myself a lot more after the loss.. n I’m giving birth soon.. hoping the best for u.

3y ago

Ok thanks

TapFluencer

i’m so sorry for your loss. i hope you have a good confinement to nurse your health back. pls do try again and have faith! i also miscarriage twice and my daughter is now 4 months old. you can do it sister!

3y ago

Thank you for your reply and encouragement. Yes I have 2 weeks of mini confinement done.

I have 4 times miscarriage in the past 10yrs. I just delivered a rainbow girl last year. My eldest and the baby is 13yrs apart and now I am 43yrs old. I trust in Him. Just relax and no think so much. :)

3y ago

Wow. 13 years age gap! I tot mine was already big gap. My daughter is 8yrs and I’m still hoping for another 1.