Bleeding on 4w3d

I had a 18hrs bleeding on my 4w3d and with cramps for first 6hrs. I rushed to hospital yesterday which is on 4w4d to be exact. It’s was brownish red blood with some webs lookalike mucus. HCG level was from 642iu/l on 4w to 1930iu/l from yesterday blood test results. Doc did some ultrasounds but nothing can be found in my womb other than fibroids. I was asked for a follow up in 48hrs to check on my beta HCG if it decreases. Anyone has the same experience? Pls advise.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had a similar experience, had light bleeding for about 1 week plus but no cramps. I was about Week 4 when I went down to my gynae to get an ultrasound done to check. But the doctor suspect it was still early into the pregnancy. Also did a beta HCG test on that day and another test two days later to check if the levels doubled. Thankfully it did. Now am at Week 9 into my pregnancy. All the best! Take it easy, rest, and try not to stressed yourself out too much.

Read more
1mo ago

Thank you for your good news. I really needed that so much especially when I just dreamt about a pregnancy loss 😔 this is so hard.