help me out please

can i get pregnant if the precum went on my partner's fingers, and he touched my hair and then later on, he went on inserting his finger in my vag!na?

21 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

You can get pregnant pag nakipagsex ka, yes. 50% chance. So if nagwoworry kang mabuntis ka, use contraceptives. In your case, may chance po pero usually ang sperm ng lalaki namamatay sa ibang temperature.

bat Parang tunog natatakot ka. if you dont want to get pregnant you should use contraceptives before doing that thing. if ever you get pregnant face the consequences of your actions.

3y ago

If positive ka sa PT then most probably buntis ka nga. If still in doubt pacheck up ka sa OB.

Yes, you can get pregnant. Not impossible but small possibility. Try searching it on google. I got pregnant without penetration.

3y ago

so unexpected po ang nangyari but you're both at the right age naman kaya it's a blessing for a change. congrats po

if you are having a delayed period, try to use pregnancy test, if you are still uncertain, then try transv ultrasound

try to consult obgyne they can tell you what u want to know. and to make sure if u r pregnant or not

Update po? Nabuntis ba?

pacheck.up ka na lang

Update nabuntis va?

nope

Update po?

2y ago

Sondi ka nabuntis?